Sep 7, 2009

'Lemony Snicket' End Credits in HD - Happy Labor Day!

I don't know what Labor Day has to do with the delicious end credits of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. These events are--unfortunately--unrelated. But let us not linger on that fact. Likewise, let us move past the real unfortunate use of puns, on this eventful day. Click on the image below, and enjoy some of the best-designed end titles ever!



Fun Fact: Title designer/animator/artist Jamie Caliri and his associates aren't even credited by name in their own credits.

Click on the image above--or right here!--to view the end credits in HD.
Click here to view the end credits in SD.
(Bless you, The Art of the Title Sequence!)

2 comments:

  1. I want Thomas Newman to write the soundtrack to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive Away always, ALWAYS skips on my iPod. I've deleted and reloaded it numerous times, from numerous sources. What's the deal?

    ReplyDelete